Bhogate Sadheko (Pomelo) is a Nepali cuisine eaten specially during winter season. Its has a sweet, sour and spicy taste.
- 1 medium Bhogate (pomelo)
- 1 large orange or 3 small tangerine
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. fenugreek seeds
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Peel Bhogate and Orange and put in a bowl
- Add yogurt, sugar, red chili powder, salt and mix
- In a small pan heat oil and fry fenugreek seed until black.
- Add turmeric powder in the pan and then pour oil in the bowl and mix
- Ready to serve.