Hot and Spicy Chili Momo!
- 10 pieces steamed momo
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 large tomato
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/3 cup red chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a wok or a frying pan, add oil and sauté steamed momo until it gets brown.
- Remove it in a bowl.
- In the same pan add oil and sauté onions, green bell peppers for a minute.
- Add turmeric powder and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add tomato sauce, hot sauce and cook for a minute.
- Add garlic ginger paste, cumin powder, salt, and sugar then mix it together.
- Put tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Add hot water and cook until the water is reduced.
- Then add momo and stir it well to coat with the sauce.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and it is ready.