Simple recipe to make mouth watering Chana Chatpat
- 1/3 cup Black Chickpeas
- 1/3 cup green peas
- 1/2 green onions
- 2 green chili
- 1 boiled Potato
- 1 Tomato
- 1/3 cup Dalmoth
- 1/3 cup Wai wai chow chow
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- Mustard or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, cumin powder and red chili powder
- Soak the black chickpeas in water for 4-5 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, add black chickpeas, green peas, chopped red onions, green chili, tomatoes, boiled potato, wai wai chow chow, dal moth, peanuts, and lemon juice.
- Add the seasonings; salt, cumin powder, red chili powder and mix.
- Add puffed rice and mix again.
- Make sure you put the puffed rice at the end because it gets soggy very fast.
- Add mustard or olive oil and chopped cilantro and mix again.
- Take a newspaper and make a cone and serve.