Delicious sandwich in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/3 up chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Boil chicken breast in water and shred.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the chopped vegetables and shredded chicken.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix.
- Add hot sauce for a spicy flavor. (Optional)
- Refrigerate the mix for about an hour.
- Spread the mixture onto breads and enjoy.