A healthy recipe of chicken salad for lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
- 1 Small bunch Romain lettuce
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 small cut tomatoes
- 1/2 medium red onion finely sliced
- 1/2 cup baked mixed beans
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Marinate boneless chicken with some oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Broil in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at high temperature.
- In a bowl, put together all the vegetables and cheese.
- Add pinch of salt and black pepper and mix it well.
- Once the chicken is cooked, chop them into bite size pieces and add it in the bowl.
- Drizzle some balsamic vinaigrette dressing and enjoy.