One of my favorite Mexican dish for lunch or dinner is Tacos. Easy to make delicious to eat.
- 3 chicken thigh
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. crushed garlic ginger
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 9-10 slices of jalapeno
- Tomatillo sauce and Tomato sauce (see recipe)
- Marinate the chicken thigh with salt, pepper, paprika powder, crushed ginger garlic and olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot and start cooking the marinated chicken.
- Cook the chicken for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side until u get the brown and crispy texture.
- Then add about 2 cups of water and 1 cup of orange juice and cover with a lid.
- Cook this for about 45 minutes to an hour on medium heat and you will see meats falling apart from the bones easily.
- Put on a plate and remove meats from bones.
- Heat tortillas and assemble rest of the ingredients.