Very delicious Chocolate Brownie
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 oz (110 gm) Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 & 3/4 cup (400 gm) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup (450 gm) sugar
- 4 large eggs
Brownie in oven
- Crack 4 eggs and whisk it for 5 minutes or until a layer of foam appears.
- Add sugar and mix it until smooth.
- Add melted butter for about a minute.
- Then, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and mix it all together.
- Add chocolate and mix it for a minute.
- In a baking tray, spray some oil or butter.
- Put a wax paper then pour in the mixture and spread evenly on all the sides.
- Tap the tray few times gently to evenly distribute.
- Add some nuts as topping.
- Put it in a pre-heated oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Once it is ready let it cool down for about 20 minutes and it is ready.
Brownie in a microwave
- Take a microwaveable bowl, spray oil or butter.
- Pour in the mixture and add some nuts of your choice for topping.
- Microwave it for 3 minutes.
- Take a toothpick and insert it in the brownie to check if it is cooked.
- If it comes out clean, it is ready to be served.