- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tsp of finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp of finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 tsp of finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 slice cheese of your choice
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- Heal oil in a pan.
- pour in 2 scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat the breads with uncooked eggs from the pan and place it over the eggs.
- Sprinkle chopped onion, bell pepper, and cilantro.
- Flip the omelette when its brown on the other side.
- Add cheese and bacon.
- Flip one of the bread on top of the other making a sandwich.
- Take out in a pan.
- Enjoy with Fresh Juice.