Simple easy steps to make your favorite appetizer “WINGS” !!
- 7-8 Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika Powder
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 2 Star Anise of 1Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 4-5 Tbsp Honey
- 4-5 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4-5 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a frying pan in medium high and add oil.
- Fry wings for about 2 minutes each side.
- Add paprika powder and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Then add chopped garlic and ginger, star anise or fennel seeds.
- Reduce to medium heat
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Then add honey, soy sauce, and barbecue sauce and mix well.
- Wings should be coated well with the gravy.
- Cook for about 5 minutes