Very delicious Nepali style Radish Pickle.
- 1 medium raddish
- 1 large tomato
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1-2 green chili
- 1 lemon
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1tsp red chili powder
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp fenugreek seeds
- Peel radish and cut into small fries size.
- Let it dry for about 10 hours.
- In a bowl, mix salt, cumin powder, chili powder, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and green chili.
- Squeeze a lemon and mix it all again.
- Then in a small pan, fry fenugreek seeds in oil.
- Once the seeds turn black, add turmeric powder and pour it into the mixture.
- Mix it all together.
- Put the mixture into a mason jar and then leave it in a sunlight area for 4-5 days.