Make this delicious pancake roll for breakfast or brunch. Easy to make recipe!
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp. chopped green chili
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
For Scrambled egg
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Avocado (mashed)
- To make the potato filings, heat up some oil in a pan and add fennel seeds.
- Sauté onions and boiled potatoes with turmeric powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Sauté chopped garlic, ginger, green chili for a minute and remove it in a mixing bowl.
- Add all purpose flour, egg, salt, pepper, milk and mix until the flour is nicely combined.
- Heat up a large flat pan in medium heat and add butter or olive oil.
- Pour in ladle to cover the flat pan.
- Once bubbles form, slowly flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Cook both sides and fill the pancakes with potato filings, scrambled eggs and avocado.
- It is ready to be served.