Delicious Pork Momo- How to and Recipe!
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. momo masala
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika powder
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. garlic ginger paste
- 1 tsp. fenugreek seed
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 5 tbsp. oil
- In a large mixing bowl, put all the ingredients and mix it all together.
- Then in a small frying pan, heat oil and fry fenugreek seeds until it turns black.
- Add turmeric powder and pour it into the bowl of mixture.
- Mix it all together.
- Put 1 tsp. of the mix in a wrapper and make pleats from the edges.
- Cook in the steamer for about 15-20 minutes in boiling water.
- Serve it with the delicious jhol soup.