Soft and spongy Rasbari made from milk. Easy to make, delicious to eat! A perfect dessert for any occasion!
- 2 ltr. Whole milk
- 4-5 T lemon or lime juice or vinegar
- 500 g sugar
- 500 ml water
- Boil milk in a pot.
- Once the milk starts to simmer, you will stir the milk continuously so that it doesn’t get burned on the bottom.
- when it comes to a boil, you will turn off the heat and add lemon juice to curdle the milk. You can also use vinegar instead of lemon juice.
- Once the milk is completely curdled, strain out the whey(water) using a muslin cloth.
- Squeeze out the excess water and leave it aside on the cloth for about 20 minutes to cool down.
- To make sugar syrup, boil water and sugar together. Keep adding and tasting the sugar for sweetness for your likeness.
- Put the curdled milk on a plate and knead for 5 minutes to make a dough.
- Make small balls out of it and put it on a plate.
- Put all the balls in to the boiling sugar syrup and cook until the balls get double in size.
- Turn off the flame and leave it as it is for at least 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate the balls for about an hour and its ready to be served.