Spicy Jhinge macha (Anchovies) as an appetizer. Goes well with coktails.
- 100 g dried anchovies
- 1 large tomato
- 5 red chili
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp. red chili flakes
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Fry anchovies in a pan with olive oil until it gets brown and crispy and keep it aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan add oil and fry tomatoes until it gets soft.
- Put the tomatoes in a mixer and add red chili, garlic, salt, black pepper, ketchup, honey, and blend it.
- Add red chili powder. (Optional)
- Pour it on the anchovies and mix well.
- Add red chili flakes, fresh cilantro, and lemon juice.
- Mix it well and it is ready.