Suji ko haluwa (semolina pudding) can be eaten as dessert as well as lunch. Very easy to prepare and delicious to eat.
- 450 g suji (semolina)
- 250 g sugar
- 50 g mixed nuts
- 25 g dry coconut shredded
- 5 tbsp. ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 L whole milk
- Lightly sauté mixed nuts and dry coconut in ghee in a medium heat.
- Add suji and keep stirring for few minutes.
- In mean time, boil milk in another pot.
- Add sugar into the suji mixture and keep stirring until it gets brown.
- Keep stirring to prevent burning.
- Add the boiled milk and stir continuously.
- Add more milk if too thick and cook for few more minutes.
- It is ready to be served. (Hot or Cold)