Homemade sweet and spicy Mango chutney!
- 2 large green mangos
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp. red chili powder
- 2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 6 cardamom seeds
- 5 dried red chili
- In a pan put oil and fry red dried chili.
- Add mangoes, sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes until the sugar starts to glaze.
- Add paprika, salt, red chili powder, cinnamon powder, cardamom and mix.
- Heat up another pan and toast fennel seeds.
- Once it turns brown add it to the mixture and cook for another 10 minutes in a medium heat.
- When the mangoes get soft, the chutney is ready.
- Pour it in a jar