Easy and simple way yo make Til ko laddu. Enjoy !!
- 1 cup Brown sesame seeds (Black for black laddu)
- 1 cup Jaggery powder (Gur)
- 2 tbsp. Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup shredded dry coconut
- Heat up a non-stick pot and toast the sesame seeds.
- Stir it continuously as it will burn quickly.
- Once it will change color and starts to pop up, remove it in a bowl.
- In the same pot, add a tbsp. of ghee.
- Pour in the Jaggery powder and stir continuously.
- Once it is melted, add milk and keep string in medium to low heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- The jaggery powder will melt and will change to dark color
- Add grated coconut into the mixture (optional for additional taste)
- Pour in the toasted sesame seeds and mix it well.
- Sesame seeds should be well coated with the paste to make laddu/balls
- Remove it in a plate and let it cool for about five minutes.
- Take about a tbsp. of the mixture to make each laddu/balls.