Delicious cake drenched in three different flavors of milk. One of my favorite cake.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 5 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
For Milk Mixture:
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup whole milk
For cream topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add melted butter and whisk it.
- Slowly add sugar and mix it for about 3 minutes.
- Add each egg one at a time and keep mixing until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add half of the flour mixture and combine.
- Add half cup of milk and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Then add the rest of the flour and mix.
- Spray non-stick cooking oil in a baking tray and pour the mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes at 350 degree temperature.
- After it is ready leave it aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Make small holes in the bread with a fork.
- In a deep bowl add evaporated milk, condensed milk, whole milk, and whisk it well.
- Slowly pour the mixture in the cake.
- Leave it aside until all the milk is absorbed.
- Take another bowl and add heavy cream, sugar and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Pour it on top of the cake and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to set.
- It is ready to be served.