Delicious momo for vegetarians!
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green onion/garlic
- 2 cups boiled potato
- 2 tbsp. momo masala
- 1-2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tsp. fenugreek seeds
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, put all the chopped vegetables and all the spices.
- Add melted butter, garlic ginger paste and mix it all together.
- Add mashed potatoes in the mixture.
- In a small frying pan, heat oil and add fenugreek seeds.
- Add turmeric powder after the fenugreek seeds turn black then mix it with the vegetables and potatoes mixture.
- Put 1 tbsp of the mixture in the wrapper and make pleats from the edges.
- Cook in the steamer for about 10 minutes in boiling water.
- Serve it with the delicious jhol soup.