Very delicious Masyaura ko choila for Vegeterians!
- 1 bowl Soybean
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion or garlic
- 1 small green chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp cumin or veg curry powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seed
- Boil masyaura in water until it gets soft.
- Then drain the water through a strainer and run cold water to cool the masyaura.
- Then squeeze out the water and set aside for few minutes until it cools down.
- After that, cut the masyaura into bite size pieces.
- Heat up a pan and add olive oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add turmeric and paprika powder and fry the masyaura until golden brown.
- Add salt, cumin or vegetable masala and red chili powder and tossed it well.
- Place aside in a mixing bowl and add chopped red onion, tomato, green onion, garlic ginger paste, and green chili and give it a good mix.
- In a small frying pan, heat oil and fry fenugreek seeds until it turns black. Then add turmeric powder in the oil and pour the oil over the masyaura.
- Mix it well and its ready to be served.