Quick and simple recipe to Vegetable Fritters!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 boiled potato
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup yougurt
- Take a mixing bowl and add all-purpose flour and an egg.
- Then add baking powder, turmeric powder, black pepper and red chili powder and mix it all together.
- Add a cup of whole milk.
- Then add vegetables.
- Add some flour if the mix is too liquid.
- Add garlic salt or regular salt to taste.
- Heat a pan in medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Take a tsp of the mix and fry in medium high heat.
- Fry until it is golden brown in color and flip it.
- In a bowl add yogurt, salt, sugar, chopped cilantro and red bell pepper in a bowl.
- Mix it all together.