Chicken Curry Nepali Style- How to and recipe!
- 2 lb. Chicken thigh
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1-2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 2-3 red dried chili
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika powder
- 2 tsp. chicken curry powder
- 1tsp. red chili powder
- 1tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic ginger paste
- 3 tbsp. oil
- Heat up oil in a frying pot.
- Fry cumin seeds and dried red chili.
- Fry the chicken pieces for about a minute in a high heat.
- Add turmeric, paprika powder and fry until the water and fat evaporates.
- Cook for about 7-10 minutes.
- Add chicken curry powder, red chili powder, salt and ginger garlic paste.
- Stir it well to get the spices into the meat.
- Add the chopped onions and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour half cup of hot water and cook well.
- Then add cilantro and it is ready to be served.