Quick and Easy recipe for delicious fried rice.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup small cut cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked rice (cook and leave overnight)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat a pan on a medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Scramble 2 eggs for about 2 minutes and remove it in a plate.
- In the same pan add ghee and fry onions and cauliflower for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook for 1 minute.
- Then put cooked rice, dark soy sauce, salt, and pepper and mix it well.
- After 2 minutes, place it on a plate.
- Add eggs on the fried rice and is ready to be served.