Simple yet delicious Khasi ko masu video for beginners.
- 2 lbs. goat meat
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 big red onion
- 4 cilantro stem
- 3-4 dried Red chili flakes
- 1tsp cumin seed
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp paprika powder
- 1tsp red chili
- 3-4tsp goat curry masala
- 1tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 2tsp salt
- 3tbsp. oil
- Heat some oil in a frying pot and fry cumin seeds, dried chili
- Add goat meat and stir it for about a minute.
- Add turmeric powder, paprika powder and fry the meat for about 2 minutes.
- Then add goat curry masala, red chili powder, garlic ginger paste, salt and fry for another 4-5 minutes in a medium heat.
- Add onions, tomatoes and stir it well.
- Cook for 10 min.
- Add 2 cups of hot water and cook until water is reduced to thick gravy ( about 10 min).
- Add some cilantro and cook for another minute.
- Serve with rice or bread