Very delicious Paneer Chili- How to and recipe
- 200 g paneer (8oz)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 cup tomato puree/sauce (8oz)
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup (4oz)
- 2 tbsp. hot chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 tsp. veg curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil to deep fry
- Heat oil in medium to high heat.
- Fry paneer in a medium heat and stir gently until golden brown.
- Put the paneer on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- In a frying pan, put small amount of oil and add cumin seeds.
- Fry red onions, green bell pepper and green chili for 2-3 minutes.
- Also, add yellow and red bell pepper.
- Add turmeric, paprika, vegetable curry powder and stir it for few minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, ketchup, chili sauce and mix it together.
- Cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the fried paneer, green peas and stir it well.
- Then, add cilantro and cook for about a minute.
- Paneer chili is ready to serve.